Energy consumption – determination methods (ECoDeMISE)
- Calculation, measurement and evaluation methods of Intralogistics Systems and material handling equipment -
PG Intralogistic Systems
250,- € + VAT
Together with this guideline goes a complimentary Excel-Sheet
1 INTRODUCTION AND AIMS
2 SCOPE OF RECOMMENDATION
3 TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
5 DOCUMENTS REFERRED TO
6 DETERMINATION PROCESS
11 CONTINUOUS CONVEYOR MODULES
18 PARAMETER LISTS FOR FORMULAS
20 CHANGES AND HISTORY OF THE DOCUMENT
The terms and procedures defined in this recommendation are applicable to a broad variety of industries using intralogistics systems, ranging from warehouses, airport baggage handling systems or parcel sorting systems. The measurement and calculation recommendations are intended for planners, manufacturers and purchasers of intralogistics systems and aim to enable a methodical approach to calculate and measure the energy consumption of intralogistics systems including subsystems, modules and components.
To provide a recommendation with a clear set of actions and guidance, the awareness for scope limitations is important. For the analysis, the following restrictions have been defined:
• The outcome of the calculations and measurements is the electrical energy consumption described in kWh of the ECoDeMISE scenario. The estimation is not transferable to the annual consumption of the system.
• The focus of this recommendation is on energy consumption. Peaks (and power supply size) during a day are part of the value of the energy consumption but not considered in detail in this recommendation.
• As a matter of principle, this standard assumes professional installation and maintenance. The results in this recommendation were achieved by systems with less than 1.000 operating hours.
• Installation workmanship has a significant impact on the energy demand; as a matter of principle, this standard assumes professional installation and maintenance.
The recommendation is focused on the Basic-Calculation and the Advanced-Calculation method. There, the main formulas and assumptions are set and the user gets a helpful example how to calculate the energy consumption by itself. The recommendation also includes a method for measurements on installed systems. The measurement method is described for modules as well as for complete systems. Afterwards a method for comparison of the calculated energy consumption with the measured data is given, so that the reliability of the calculation is shown.
|Preis||Im Shop bestellen 297.50 €|
Diese Seite soll Ihnen dabei helfen, die Frage zu klären, ob das Dokument, welches Ihnen vorliegt, noch aktuell ist. Insbesondere bei juristischen oder technischen Veröffentlichungen geben die Versionsinformationen über die Aktualität und ggfs. die Änderungen gegenüber der Vorgängerauflage Auskunft.
Für Informationen zu weiteren Produkten wählen Sie hier das betreffende Produkt: